6.12.06

This week....

has one word to describe it....stressful.

I have one week of classes left and then I am done. Done I tell you! Okay well not so done. I start a crash course in psych on the 2nd of January. This way I will better be able to understand all of the weirdos that I am surrounded by. Wait, maybe I am the weirdo and the rest of you are the normal ones, although this would imply that the previous statement stated that I was normal. I am not and you are prolly not a weirdo either.

Anyhow back to this week. It all began with a flight back from Colorado, which was just grand. It has since been followed up with nightmares, dreaded exams, overdue papers, cold weather (and not just any cold weather, Boston cold weather which is about 10x worse than anywhere else), the grumps, the munchies, and over indulgence.

On the other hand I have finally, after a very long struggle, come to a deeper understanding of my faith and what it means.

I guess with the bad always comes the good.

Oh and P.S. I am going back to Colorado in about 2 weeks. Can't wait...

No comments: