24.9.07

because he said so....

I have been rebuked many times over the last few weeks about my lack of blogging. I will admit…I have found a new love which has led me to grossly neglect my old one.

But I have found that today, I am in desperate need of self-expression. In order to do so I thought that I would start with seeking a little motivation. Thank you Mooney! Nothing like a little public rebuke to set a girl straight and instill the desired motivation.

I love it!

So friends this is the beginning of a very earnest attempt to revive my blog….we will see what happens.

2 comments:

trentathon said...

i am both excited and anxious

Sydney said...

Hola Jasmine! I'm so excited that I found you blog. Now we can be blog buddies as well. Ah how fun. Sorry to hear about the little baby girl in you next entry but like you said, the gospel brings much needed comfort in times like that. I love you tons! I hope we can keep in touch better!