25.4.08

Confession

So I have a little confession to make...I crack myself up. Seriously. I would have to say that I am possibly one of the funniest people that I know. I know this may sound a little arrogant, self-centered, egotistical, or any other adjective that you would like to insert here. But for those of you that know me, you know that I try my darndest not to be any of those. Oh I have my moments...I am sure we all do. For some those moments last a bit longer then for others- but they are there. I will admit that.

Back to the whole "funniest person I know" thing. There are times that I really wish that others could be there with me. Just a fly on the wall. I sometimes think that my funniest moments are when I am all alone. When there is nobody there for me to share it with. So I just start laughing. Sometimes it is a loud laugh. Other times it is a soft chuckle. And almost always I get a funny look from a passerby. But hey! I firmly believe that laughter is an essential part of life. So I will just go on laughing. I will relish in the moments that I am able to make others laugh and live in the moments that I make myself laugh. And if you ever get to be that fly on the wall I hope that you find at least a small bit of entertainment in the experience.

1 comment:

Sydney said...

hehehe, I totally know what you mean!