6.3.06

aghlkfjlk

May I also mention that somewhere in the middle of all of this my brain has turned to absolute mush. All the times that I have made jokes about 1 + 1 = 3. I think that today 1 + 1 = 0. Zero because I am almost unable to speak in a clear concise manner. I feel like a zombie and I am almost completely unable to construct a grammatically correct sentence (which becomes a massive annoyance when I tend to be somewhat obsessive about grammar).....

Yuck, ick, blick! Only to be followed by a very loud and obnoxious GRRRRR. As well as several outbursts of "Curses, curses, curses!!!!"

Good thing that I am able to keep most of these things to myself. Notice I say most. Unfortunately my coworkers are beginning to think I am looney. Unfortunately I am beginning to think that same thing.....

Sanity check anyone?

No comments: