25.4.06

Dreams....

When I grow up I want to be....

A dancer- tap, ballet, waltz, latin, swing, hip-hop, I want it all
An artist- sketching, photography, not so much painting...maybe if it's finger painting
A writer- novels, poetry, short stories, advice (but not self-help, never self-help)
A mechanic- I want to be able to fix my own car, not waste money for someone else to do it!
A chef- gourmet meals, pastries, 7 course meals, italian, mexican, thai...mmm good.
A teacher ......

There are so many things that I want to be when I grow up. How do I chose. I want to change the world. I want to solve problems, help others and do my best to be an example to others. Often times I feel as though some of these things are things that I am not even close to doing now and then there are times where I think...maybe just maybe I have set a good example somewhere and in something that I have done. Often as a child I thought that I would be a famous fashion designer and my best friend would be the model. My best friend (Jen) thought that she would be a doctor. Then things changed and I thought maybe I will become a photographer... Jen decided she wanted to be the fashion designer.... Then she went off to school to become a fashion designer and I. Well I am still trying to decide what I want to be.

One day I will be....famous.

2 comments:

Tang Tang said...

I love your outlook!! See, that's half the fun of life is being uncomfortable in learning to do things...learning for eternity! (I wished those rhymed.)

When I grew up, I wanted to be a boy. Now I realize that would cause all sorts of problems. I'm glad you're a little more realistic. :)

Tang Tang said...

Oh yeah...why never self-help? What about Me-help? Can you just write a book for me?