26.7.06

Just following the crowd...

7 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:

1. Learn to speak French
2. and Latin
3. and Spanish
4. Write a book
5. Own a horse
6. and a dog
7. Backpack Europe...on my honeymoon

7 Things I Cannot Do:

1......
2......
3......
4......
5......
6......
7. Be a man

7 Things I say often:

1. Happy Day!
2. No worries
3. C'est la vie
4. Can I put you in my pocket and keep you forever?
5. Get over yourself!
6. Schmeh, schmeh
7. Grrr....

7 Books I Could Read Over and Over:

1. Tuesdays with Morrie
2. Anything by Dr. Seuss
3. The Witch of Blackbird Pond
4. The Book of Mormon
5. Pride and Prejudice
6. The Life of Pi
7. Kite Runner

7 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over (originally movies):

1. Josh Ritter "Idaho"
2. Charlie Daniels "The Devil Went Down to Georgia"
3. Don McLean "American Pie"
4. Bob Marley "Redemption Song"
5. BNL "If I had a million dollars."
6. Antje Duvekot "Dandelion"
7. Brian Webb "Tobias"

7 Things that Attract Me to My Best Friends:

1. Honesty
2. Integrity
3. Dependability
4. Commitment
5. Humor...they make me laugh
6. Heart Talk
7. I can be me.

7 People who inspire me.

1. My Mom
2. Bishop and Sister Haight
3. Anywhere Sikochi
4. Matt Beecher
5. Abraham Lincoln
6. Albert Einstein
7. Jesus Christ

...oh to be a Lemming.

No comments: