28.7.06

Update to "A Conversation"

Apparently the word is out and most of the neighborhood is aware of the fact that I have managed to lock myself out of the house. I have even had generous offers of any help that may be needed if a similar situation arises in the future.

Isn't it great to be in such a caring neighborhood.

The best part is that Billy and Jane have not yet returned from their vacation.... Looking forward to that conversation. At this rate there is a greater chance of them finding this info out from the neighbors then from me. I am not sure which is worse the embarrassment of the entire neighborhood knowing about it or the fact that they are the ones who will inform the people that I live with.

Ahh....the joys. I have always loved providing entertainment in the lives of those around me...

1 comment:

ju said...

Now you don't have to feel so bad...