2.5.06

Idiosyncrasies...

i.e. How much of a freak am I?

I typically will not listen to a message on my voicemail if it is longer than 5 secs.

When walking outside I will not walk on the grass unless I am barefoot and in a park.

Feet are disgusting...yes even if they have just been washed, even if they are clothed in socks or shoes...however if they are a child's I don't mind them.

If given the choice I will not walk barefoot in someone else's house but I will walk barefoot outside.

Buffets are disgusting even if you are only paying $5 for massive amounts of food.

It is more difficult for me to call and talk to someone I do not know than it is for me to walk up and talk to someone I do not know.

5 comments:

cat said...

you realize that you just gave out a bunch of information on how i can torture you?

nanni said...

I also an not a big fan of feet. They are icky and I think this is why I have so much love for shoes and fun socks. And maybe buffets are disgusting. But that doesn't keep my away from them. Especiall when there is a dessert buffet involved.

cat said...

Ubiq...there is a really good and yummy Japanese buffet in Natick. When we want a special treat (b/c it is pricey) we should go there.

There is a crepe stand. Seriously.

Also, g, i think i knew that. but then, you never seem grossed out when i am around and all barefoot and crap.

jasmine said...

Cat....torture me if you can...we will see who wins in the end.

G...thanks for the comments...they are great! I too love fun socks and shoes...it's funny flip-flops are my favorite...I don't mind seeing feet it is just the toching part that really bothers me.

cat said...

I'll take you to a buffet and play footsies with you. For starters:)