2.5.06

My mind is a...

blackhole.

Okay so that may be a little off. But here are some of the things that run through my mind on occasion:

I usually think in comic strips most often when I am frustrated, annoyed, vexed, etc. This comes in very handy when I am struggling with finding humor in a situation. However this doesn't work so well when someone is frustrated with me. For some reason if others are frustrated with you and you start laughing they don't appreciate that very much....I wonder why?

Thoughts I have while driving, most often these are said out loud...no one is in the car to hear me. How difficult is it to turn on your turn signal. I mean really? Gas is on the right, brake is on the left, get it straight. Thank you for cutting me off I really need to increase my heart rate today. Are you sure you have a license? Hello Genius!!!

I think that may be all I have for right now...I would like to think that there are more things that run through my head but apparently not.

4 comments:

cat said...

see, you are weird.

also, you are actually pretty nice when talking to the dumb drivers on the road.

nanni said...

You are much nicer then I am when talking to dumb drivers on the road. I say much worse things to them.

jasmine said...

Cat...I have dramatically improved, trust me. I once thought that I was a very patient person and now with as much time as a I spend in the car.... all patience is lost.

cat said...

Driving in Boston totally changes you:)